21 April 2012






Hi friends!
If you need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can take the 1st step to get near me and I will take all 99 step to be there for you.



*****************Please have a look **********************  in to the photos and if you are willing to suggest a good name for the architecture please send your suggested name to the following email ID: lucky.lakshmi087@gmail.com (Lakshminaraya)

Great Work Done By Mr.Lakshmi Narayana is one of our Groupfriend





Please give a Good Name to this architecture and send your Feeback to his mail(mentioned above)


Before I got in touch with you, I used to gaze at stars as they were only my friends. But after I met you, I started believing that stars do fall on Earth.
chandhugroupmails@gmail.com



No comments: