27 April 2012

Good Morning!


Hello!!
Never be too proud of who You are & What Position you Hold Because After a Game of Chess The King & The Pawns are tossed Into The Same Box !


Two Things that Define SUCCESS In LIFE: - The Way You Manage when You Have Nothing & Way You Behave when You Have Everything!

If you damage the character of another, you damage your own.





Good Morning!



Everything that you are to me ...!

Everything that you are to me

Vacuum ...
That's how I feel without you.
Every day that we are separate from
Feels like an eternity.

I move ...
They make me feel things I thought I never feel I am with you again.When,
I feel a warmth wash over me.
Heat all the difference felt before.
He takes me and leads me to a faraway place, a beautiful place ...
A place where you know nothing but love and care. Fading of concern to a distant memory,
And all but forgotten,
Even if only for a moment ...

My heart is filled with joy and love,
The joy that you bring to me,
And the love I feel for you.
I've never met someone like you ...
Soft, warm, tender, careful ...

I before collapsing,
Lost in my imagination that the thought of you. I'm lost in a wonderful dream and I never want to wake up.

That ... You're too good to be true ...
My great knight armor.
I was looking for a man ...
A man of my dreams. And now I have you,
However, you can not have. You would be heavenly to see, touch, God. I want to share my life with you ...

You're my waking thought
And the last thing on my mind
As I sleep at night.
You fill up my dreams of visions of happiness and love, the visions are in me and to carry out the day.

There is a desire in my heart
One day we will become a reality.
I wish you every fiber of my being.
I need you like I need water or food, or air.
I miss you every second day.
And for all you are to me



Good Morning
Good Morning
Good Morning
Good Morning
Good Morning
Good Morning
Good Morning
Good Morning



always be my baby ...!

always be my baby

We were like a
For a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting
You would always be mine
Now I want to be here
So I will fly
Because I know in my heart
Our love will never die

You will always be a part of me
I am part of you indefinitely
The boy did not know that I can escape
Oh dear cause you'll always be my baby
And we will look
Time can not erase a feeling this strong
No way you'll ever shake me
Oh sweet, because you'll always be my baby

I will not mourn
And I will not ask you to become
If you decided to go to a boy
Do not stand in your way
But inevitably returns
Because you know in your heart Babe
Our love will never end

You will always be a part of me
I am a part of you indefinitely
Men do not know you can not escape
Oh dear cause you'll always be my baby
And we will look
Time can not erase a feeling this strong
No way you'll ever shake me
Oh sweet, because you'll always be my baby

I know it will be a baby again
After days and nights get a little 'cooler
I know you'll be back baby
Oh baby I think it's only a matter of time

You will always be a part of me
I am part of you indefinitely
Men do not know you can not escape
Ooh darling cause 'you'll always be my baby
And we will focus on
Time can not erase a feeling this strong
No way that I do not shake
Oh sweet, because you'll always be my baby?

Wonderful Collection of Goodmorning Pictures (18)

think about this for a minute...!

think about this for a minute

If I happened to appear at your front door crying,
Do you?

If I called you and asked you to pick me up because something happened,
Want to come?

If I had one day left
to live my life;
Want to be part of that day?

If I needed a shoulder
on to mourn,
Would you give me yours?

This is a test to see
Who are your real
Friends are or are simply someone to talk to when bored

Do you know the relationship between your two eyes?

They blink together, they move together,
They cry together,
They see things together,
and sleep together,
But you never see each other,

.. that's what friendship is.
Your desire is the motivation,
Their motivation is your belief,
Their
The belief is peace,
Your peace is your goal,
your goal is heaven,
and
Life is like hard core torture without it

The
"Best Friends of the World Week."

Who is your best friend?

Send this to all your good friends.

Even me, if I am one of them.



1. Fur seal with his mouth open in the company of penguins in George South.
                                                 Emotions of Animals Like Humans... (1)
2.  Antarctic penguins in the South Orkney Islands.
                                                  Emotions of Animals Like Humans... (2)
3. Fur seal Resting on the islands of the South George.
                                                  Emotions of Animals Like Humans... (3)
4. Papuansky Penguin sneaks into the storm, a group of Magellanic penguins in the Falkland Islands.
                                                Emotions of Animals Like Humans... (4)
5. Weddell seals, Antarctica.
                                               Emotions of Animals Like Humans... (5)
6. Elephant seal and king penguins.
                                               Emotions of Animals Like Humans... (6)
7. Adelie Penguins Paulet Island, Antarctica.
                                              Emotions of Animals Like Humans... (7)
8.  Elephant, South George.
                                              Emotions of Animals Like Humans... (8)
9. White Bear , Franz Josef Land, Russia.
                                              Emotions of Animals Like Humans... (9)
10. Adelie penguins feeding chicks on the island of Paulet.
                                              Emotions of Animals Like Humans... (10)
11. Adelie penguin chick at Paulet Island.
                                                           Emotions of Animals Like Humans... (11)


Thank U & Have Fun!!
              -*- May God Bless U All....Now & 4ever -*- Bye Bye!!





No comments: