28 April 2012

Good Morning!



Hello


Hold on to things that make you happy and let go of things that make you sad!!Life is too short to be wasted on negative things, so enjoy it :))

For everything you have missed,you have gained something else:
          And for everything you gain,you lose something else.
It is about your outlooktowords life.You can regret or rejoice.
Ur’s chandhu




Better Idea to see Animals and leave animals free 







i love u... Love Sayings

Loving you is like breathing ... I can not stop.

You are my everything, without you it is nothing.

Without you I am nothing, I'm all with you.

Let's commit the perfect crime, I will steal your heart and you steal mine.

Falling in love with you, easier than I did in my life.

AZ: really matters is U and I.

The sun came out or you just smile at me?

Meeting you was fate, you become a friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

A day without your love And 'a day without life.

Hand in hand and heart to heart my love for you will never part.

Last but not least ... Main ..


A gal's thought.................♥ (Dedicated to Gals)






Marriage is an important phase of live for everyone but for a gal its the most amazing decision of her life...♥

A gal dreams N wishes for his life partner.....♥

I wnt a hubby who wud hold my hand in lines at the mall...or while crossing roads..so that i feel protected ♥

I wnt someone who wud sing to me at random moments :)♥

Someone who wud respect my maturity N love my innocence too.♥

Someone who wud bet with me on kisses..N let me win :)♥

Someone who wud let me fulfill my responsibilities towards my mum dad N wud love my family like his own ♥

I wnt a guy who will accept me with love N make me feel a part of his family♥

Someone who i cud share my fears, my laughs, my smile N my tears. ♥

Someone who wud not get angry over my mistakes instead scold me like my mother N
then help me to learn doing that thing again.♥

But mostly, someone who wud be loyal to me N will always be the reason for my smile ♥

And i promise to such a guy...i wud always prove his trust right....i wud be his family....
N i wud love N respect his parents like my own mom dad :)♥





Never wish life were easier,
Wish that you were better.





your eyes

In Your Eye's
your eyes sparkle
There as an emerald green
But then they make me cry

Your eyes was my
No one else could see
I like the way you used to look at me
But it is no longer

Your eyes make me smile
My smile will make you smile
But not smiling
With your eyes

I miss your eyes
The way they shine
The things I miss most about your eyes
Is the person they belong




i will always be with u



I Will Always Be With U

If I stayed
I only way
So I'll go, but I know
I'm thinking of you
Each step of the way

And I will always love you
I will always love you
You my dear .. That

Bittersweet memories
That's all I carry with me
So goodbye .. do not cry
We both know I'm not what you need .

And I will always love you
I will always love .

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you
Everything you've dreamed .

And I wish you joy
And, best of luck
But above all this .
I wish you love ...



No comments: