03 April 2012

                                                                   
“To be kind is more important than to be right. Sometimes all a person needs is not a Brilliant Mind that speaks but a Patience Heart that listens.”

Never let your past experiences harm your future.
Your past can't be altered and your future doesn't deserve the punishment.

An ostrich egg can be 24 times the size of a normal hen's egg and can withstand a weight of about 250kg



     


Good Morning!


Beautiful reminder



.:: BEAUTIFUL REMINDER ::..

1● The most self-centered one page concept "I"... ► Prevent it
2● The most fulfilling two-letter concept "WE"... ► Use it
3● The most deadly three-letter concept "EGO"... ► Eliminate it
4● The most used four-letter concept "LOVE"... ► Value it
5● The most attractive five-letter concept "SMILE"... ► Keep it
6● The quickest distributing six-letter concept "RUMOUR"... ► Pay no attention to it
7● The challenging operating seven-letter concept "SUCCESS"... ► Obtain it
8● The most respectable eight-letter concept "JEALOUSY"... ► Range it
9● The most highly effective nine-letter concept "KNOWLEDGE"... ► Attain it...........Good Morning!







People Feel Their Importance..!!

People Feel Their Importance

When you meet, wherever one was inside or outside the home .. Was small or large
Imagine that he wears a mask secret written on it: please .. Let me feel its significance
Respond to that call immediately ..
And you will see wonders .

*******

And multiply their confidence .
And thus increase their self-esteem ..
But when people feel their importance ..
But you learn them ..
First smile on their faces ..
How do you feel others their importance
Second, listen to them ..
This will feel more esteem for their ideas only ..
When people underestimate the pride himself ..
You assure them their sense of themselves ..
You detract from the energy and the amount of ..

*******

Because he was not familiar with that praise one ..
Because you will never meet a person who loves to praise ..
But if we consider that the enrichment and praise of the good things ..
Show your appreciation to the people how much they ..
So it is for those who can achieve the goal, and took it strongly .. And the severity of Design ..
There are those who find it difficult to achieve this ..
There is no power to send good people preferring .. And give you the things you're missing ..
Those who have the ability to fill their minds with ideas of positive, optimistic thinking pleaser..
They acquire one of the biggest mysteries of life .

*******

People feel their importance ..
And deliver that greatness and thrive ..
And long in the keeping of God .
Good people who are happy others ..
Tags and keep emitting the joy and positive ..
chandhu




Good Morning!


















A fact for life..!! ...

An old man told his grandson, "My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, & truth." The boy thought about it, and asked,

"Grandfather, which wolf wins?" The grandfather replies, the one you feed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cried when i failed in 2 subjects,
.
.
but
.
.
.
.
.
.
... .
I smiled when i came to know my friend failed in 5 subjects :P :D

I love my frnz :p



definition I love you
definition I love you



My name is ( I ) ..... My Problem Is ( Love ) . . . . The Solution is ( You )




Mom




At 3 : yrs old we say: "Mommy, I love you".
At 10: "Mom whatever!"
At 16:"My mom is so annoying"
At 18: "I wanna leave this house".
At 25:"Mom, you were right".
At 30: "I wanna go back to my Mom's house".
At 50: "I don't wanna lose my Mom".
At 70: "I would give up EVERYTHING for my Mom to be here with me". You only have one Mom.
Like this if u couldn't live without your mom!







No comments: