28 April 2012

Good Afternoon!


“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.”      



Boy: Where Are You Going?

Girl: For Suicide..

Boy: Then, Why Soo Much Make-Up?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
Girl: You Idiot..!! Tomorrow My Photo will Come In Newspaper....xD
MORAL:Girls Never Change




Photobucket

Collage: My heart belongs to You

I used to give away my affections
Turning my eyes to the things of this world
Lost in my search for true satisfaction
Then You came into my world

Now that You’ve gained my deepest affection
I’ll never take my eyes off of You
My heart is filled with anticipation
Wanting more of You

Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I’m awake

Lord, my heart belongs to You
Lord, my Heart belongs to You

roses Pictures, Images and Photos

                                                  




You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "chandhu Group" group. To Subscribe ChandhugroupmailsClick Below
Google Groups
Subscribe to chandhu Group
Email:
Visit this group

No comments: