17 April 2012


Crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain how things made your heart broken.

Success should not go to head and failure should not go to heart.

“Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.”


A Mom asked:
Whom do U love more?
Me or ur wife??
Son's cute reply:
I don't know..
But ur Love makes me forget my wife
&
Her Love & Care reminds me of U.... :-) :-) :-)
 
 
Cute proposal : 
Girl asked boy,
"who is ur enemy?
"Boy replied
"My worst enemy is my HEART, Because it is mine but BEATS 4 u...

 

"Got The Spoon... Now Where's That Ice-cream Box.. Which Mumma Was Talking About.." :P



Dream of love



I Dream of...!

I dream of... A life without pain...
I dream of... Love that I can't explain...
I dream of... Eyes not plagued by tears...
I dream of... A soul without fears...
I dream of... A pure, unbroken heart...
I dream of... A hope of never growing apart...
I dream of... The smile on your face...
I dream of... A better place...
I dream of... The things I could never do...
dream of... A dream of you...


This little spiky guy is SO cute…



Picture of Camouflaged Hedgehog - Weird Behaviour in Winter
Youtube Hedgehog - Stuck
Bathing Hedgehog


special friend

friendship poems, friends poems

For a Special Friend ..!!

Your cheerful smile
Your caressing hand
Its the really simple thing
That makes your life looks so grand


You are a special girl
Its in your eyes I can see the truth
There is no disguise


Its your spirit
May be your soul
But
My life without you
Would feel painfully old


you have been a true friend
I hope you stay
I would be so very empty
If you Ever went away



No comments: