26 April 2012

Good Morning!



Hello........................!!

                                             

Good Morning!



if you someone love


if you someone love

When you love someone so deeply,
It seems as if it were so easy to hide.
Did you like so long
You might think that he could do no wrong.

Every day you hope and pray
Always stay that way.
He treated you like you should be treated
You thought your life was finally completed.

You thought your love grew true
And then one day it was all so blue.
He started to sit down and it hurts,
Have you thought about everything he had for him was dirt.

He started ignoring you and you wonder why,
All I wanted to do was Curl Up And Die.
You thought your relationship will never end,
But all that was wrong and pretend.

One night he was so sweet for you,
You thought all those things were maybe untrue,
Two days later he was again the same thing,
You thought you were the only culprit.

He thought the relationship was getting too serious
And
had become a bit 'too curious.
At that time we knew it would not last,
All the good things he said were in the past.

You thought she would marry him one day,
But this time God wanted to get away with it.
You want things as they were before,
But you knew that could not happen again.

It was a Saturday night around ten,
You've heard the news and it was not a shock.
You knew this was going to happen soon
When laid there and cried, pale moon shone.





The girl in my Dreams

dreams girl

Now I see her face
So what does this mean
The girl I saw
The girl of my dreams.

I have often seen this girl
It works in my dreams
The one I have prayed for
While on my knees

When will I meet her
Just a question I think
So night after night
In my dreams, it works.

Now I see the face of
I never
The face is his
I do not care.

They come and go
When I want you to stay
When I get to meet you
Is this all I can say.

Soon, you find
And I know just what you think
As I wait forever
For the girl of my dreams.






Love Vs Marriage

love
Love is holding hands in the street.
Marriage with arguments in the street.

Love is dinner for two at your favorite restaurant.
Marriage is a package at home.

Love is cuddling on the couch.
Marriage is one of them sleeping on a couch.

Love talks about having children.
Talk of marriage out of the reach of children.

Love is going to bed early.
The couple goes to bed early.

Love is a romantic drive.
Marriage is to reach the tops of asphalt curves.

Love is loss of appetite.
Marriage is losing your figure.

Love is not nothing sweet in the ear.
Marriage is nothing but sweet to the bank.

TV has no place in love.
Marriage is a fight for the remote.

Love is 1 drink and two straws.
Marriage is "Do you have had enough."

Conclusion: "Love is blind, marriage is a revelation!"



No comments: