24 March 2012

“We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom.”  

Boy: I'm sure he does...
Girl: I try to be perfect
Boy: He will not need ideal...
Girl: I just want to tell him
Boy: Yea I think you should
Girl: Okay, I will.. thanks for the help, I'll
talk to you later
Boy: ...okay...bye
Girl: (goes house to contact boy)
Boy strolls house, disappointed &
broken
Boy: (sees responding to machine
blinking
pushes perform...girl's speech comes on)
Girl: I just desired to tell you...
I just imagined you should know...
(long pause) I really Love you
Boy: (whispers) I really Love you too................Good Morning!





Be Yourself
You Really Need Them
Which One To Burn
The Little Things
Into The Past
Use Your Heart
Faith Is
Just Dont Have
Sun, Moon, Truth
Tell the Truth







No comments: