20 March 2012



Good Evening!

Extremely Funny




Extremely Funny :
A little boy was doing his maths
homework & saying: 2+5, the son of a bitch is 7. 3+6, the son of a bitch is 9 His
Mom: What are you doing?
Boy: I'm doing maths homework
Mom: this is how your teacher taught you?
Boy: Yes Infuriated,
Mom asked : the teacher the
next day- 'What are you teaching my son in maths?'
Teacher: Right now, we are learning addition.
Mom: you teaching them to say 2+ 2, the Son of a bitch is 4?
Teacher after laughing: What I taught them was, 2+2,
the sum of which is 4 =D






Our Own Life
Creating Yourself
Lifes Choices

My dream

dream poem


These days I considered ...

Achieve my wish to see in this
Splendid before my practical knowledge.
Your people had an out of the ordinary glow
Beguiling my awareness.

I imagined fun in doing
And I found your look rested
In my appearance depriving yourself of food for your really like.

I develop my hands and fresh your hair
I could practical knowledge my hands and hands and fingers challenging in them
With the sleek, the nectar of this love
That gradually eventually left me in a really like dropping your lips

Today I regarded my really like ...
And I could understand how the Eden
He came into my way of life, your skin, your practical knowledge, your touch
They lit the tough fire place of this really like.

I stop time clock
And discuss with you this enjoyable moment at some point at some stage ...
But I am alone
So today, I've only regarded of.

Gives You Courage
Travel Well
Kindness two
Resolutions

Hug




HUG
A Hug pulls two persons closer
But they don't see each others expressions when it happens ... !!!
Reason ... ?
Some great moments are just meant to be felt ... :)
Agree ... ??? hit the like & say Agree if you ever have done, 

Have Good Evening Friends! 
       
                           Bye Bye

No comments: