22 March 2012

“If you're reading this... 
Congratulations, you're alive. 
If that's not something to smile about, 
then I don't know what is.” ....chandhu 
You're a true friend,
that I want you to know,
Our love for each other
has helped us to grow.
We've been through some tough times,
but we've made it through,
The only one I ever trusted was you.
 
Chandhu Saying:
No man or woman is worth your tears.
The only one who is, will never make you cry.
If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart.
Hearts can break, but circles go on forever.
Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say.
Best friends listen to what you don't .
If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them. I'd be at the bottom to catch them.
Don't frown, because you never know who's falling in love with your smile !
It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone---but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.







Little baby story

Little baby story



A infant requested God, "They tell me you are delivering me to soil the next day, but how am I going to stay there being so little and helpless?"
"Your angel will be awaiting you and will deal with you."

The kid further asked, "But tell me, here in paradise I don't have to do anything but perform and look to be delighted."

God said, "Your angel will perform for you and will also look for you. And you will experience your angel's really like and be very delighted."
Again the kid requested, "And how am I going to be able to comprehend when individuals discuss to me if I don't know the language?"

God said, "Your angel will tell you the most wonderful and lovely terms you will ever notice, and with much persistence and care, your angel will show you how to talk."

"And what am I going to do when I want to discuss to you?"

God said, "Your angel will location your arms and fingers together and will show you how to hope."

"Who will secure me?"

God said, "Your angel will secure you even if this implies taking a chance on it's life."

"But I will always be sad because I will not see you nowadays."

God said, "Your angel will always discuss to you about Me and will show you the way to come rear again to Me, even though I will always be next to you."

At that time there was much serenity in Heaven, but comments from Earth could be observed and the kid hurriedly requested, "God, if I am to depart now, please tell me my angel's name."

"You will merely contact her, 'Mom.'"


Check out the funny and interesting photographs of these naughty kids … they enjoy their work and its very funny to watch them …

The Naughty Kids Photographs 1_001

The Naughty Kids Photographs 1_002

The Naughty Kids Photographs 1_010

The Naughty Kids Photographs 2_001

The Naughty Kids Photographs 2_006

The Naughty Kids Photographs 2_010

The Naughty Kids Photographs 3_001

The Naughty Kids Photographs 3_003

The Naughty Kids Photographs 3_004

The Naughty Kids Photographs 3_010

The Naughty Kids Photographs 4_001

The Naughty Kids Photographs 4_002

The Naughty Kids Photographs 4_003


The Naughty Kids Photographs 4_006


The Naughty Kids Photographs 4_008

The Naughty Kids Photographs 4_009

The Naughty Kids Photographs 4_010

The Naughty Kids Photographs 5_001

The Naughty Kids Photographs 5_002

The Naughty Kids Photographs 5_003

The Naughty Kids Photographs 5_004

The Naughty Kids Photographs 5_007

The Naughty Kids Photographs 5_008


The Naughty Kids Photographs 6_001

The Naughty Kids Photographs 6_002

The Naughty Kids Photographs 6_003

The Naughty Kids Photographs 6_004

The Naughty Kids Photographs 6_005

The Naughty Kids Photographs 6_007

The Naughty Kids Photographs 7_004

The Naughty Kids Photographs 7_005

The Naughty Kids Photographs 7_007

The Naughty Kids Photographs 7_008

The Naughty Kids Photographs 7_010

The Naughty Kids Photographs 8_001

The Naughty Kids Photographs 8_002

The Naughty Kids Photographs 8_003

The Naughty Kids Photographs 8_005

The Naughty Kids Photographs 8_008

The Naughty Kids Photographs 8_010

The Naughty Kids Photographs 9_002

The Naughty Kids Photographs 9_005

The Naughty Kids Photographs 9_009

The Naughty Kids Photographs 10_001

The Naughty Kids Photographs 10_008


DON’T
Don’t care so much for me,
I may get used to it.
Don’t come so near to me,
I may not be able to detach from it.
Don’t put so much faith in me,
I may not be able to handle it.
Don’t touch me the way u do,
I may not be able to get over it.
Don’t become a part of my life,
Coz without u, I won’t be able to live it.
Don’t make me fall for u,
I may not be able to fall out of it.
Don’t come into my life,
If u have to leave one day.
Don’t give me the hope,
That it’s forever u r gonna stay.
Coz love is an emotion
I won’t be able to hide,
When love isn’t reciprocated with love,
It hurts deep down inside.
Don’t start something
That I won’t be able to end.
Don’t make me believe
That u can be more than a friend.
Coz at the end of it all,
I don’t wanna hear u say,
That,” I’m sorry,”
“ but I never felt the same way!”          ur's chandhu

The Naughty Kids Photographs 10_010
“We're so self-important. So arrogant. Everybody's going to save something now. Save the trees, save the bees, save the whales, save the snails. And the supreme arrogance? Save the planet! Are these people kidding? Save the planet? We don't even know how to take care of ourselves; we haven't learned how to care for one another. We're gonna save the fuckin' planet? . . . And, by the way, there's nothing wrong with the planet in the first place. The planet is fine. The people are fucked! Compared with the people, the planet is doin' great. It's been here over four billion years . . . The planet isn't goin' anywhere, folks. We are! We're goin' away. Pack your shit, we're goin' away. And we won't leave much of a trace. Thank God for that. Nothing left. Maybe a little Styrofoam. The planet will be here, and we'll be gone. Another failed mutation; another closed-end biological mistake.”     Ur's chandhu 
Way Better Than Before 






No comments: