10 May 2012



Talk slowly but think quickly.

When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

One minutes smiling makes many frnds,
but one minutes angry make many enemies,
so enjoy your life with a cute smiling. gud mrng!!!:)


 






that's how i remember you

That's How I Remember You Poems

That's How I Remember You ...!


If it's true from the start,
That the names of those we love are written on our hearts


And we search'til we find
In this jungle of confusion
Something that reminds us how we love each other


Then i think I've found the clue
Because i'm certain i remember you ...!


In every way it resembles forever
Abandons us never; like the sunlight that shines like the fragrance
Of the rose; no single word defines we are tuned to the sound
That displays creation; that our lives revolve around
And searching for each other. From a million hearts we choose.


A chorus of sparrows in summer
The fire of maples in autumn


The silence of snowfall in winter
That's how i remember you ...!


You remember me and i remember you. Day after day I'm amazed how
Our love intensifies. In every way it resembles forever
Abandons us never.


Through my window i see how the seasons change like notes
Within some harmony but the love in our eyes is an endless summer


is a joy that magnifies; each time we touch each other
And it feels like deja vu as my heart reveals how i remember you ...!
Day after day I'm amazed how our love intensifies


A rose is a flowering shrub of the genus Rosa.
It is an ideal gift for someone dear to us like friends,
Partners in lives and even parents. It's the classic expression
Of love because a rose flower pours forth your innermost feelings
To your beloved in the most beautiful way. So give a rose to your
Loved ones and friends and make anyone's heart bloom with joy ...!
That's How I Remember You ...!


                     
Must read !!
A short story - One day god send a chair to Two Lovers...

The speciality of that chair was that the person sitting on it if says TRUTH,Then the GREEN lite would blink 'n if person sitting on it says LIE,Then RED lite would blink....
Boy sat on the chair..

GIRL-Do you LOVE me?

BOY-Yes I love You...(RED lite blinks..) :(

GIRL-Don't worry there will be mistake dne by god..!!
I'll ask You again 'n then We'll see what Will happen...

GIRL-Do You LOVE me?

BOY-yes I love you... (GREEN light blinks) :)

Do you know what happened when First Time the Girl asked,
The boy actually was NOT IN LOVE with her...
he LIED ..
But when girl showed her trust on the boy...
That boy truly started LOVING the girl....:)

Thats LOVE.. !

Moral Of The Story-
"One Sided Love Can Win Too... If You Show Your Trust.. ! :)) 

My perfect girl

my perfect girl ,Love Friendship Pomes Stories
I love her when she makes me cry
i love her when we fight
i love her when she sneaks out at night
i love her when she choose his friends over me
i love her when she do the things i hate
i love her when she shouts at me
i love her when she teases me
i love her when she gives me headache
i love her when she comes home late
i love her when she misunderstood me
i love her when she makes me wait
i love her when she's angry
i love her when she makes me sad
i love her when she makes me mad
i love her when she makes me feel alone
i love her when she's mad at me
i love her when she breaks my rule
i love her when she lies
i love her 'cuz she's imperfect...
And her imperfection made her...
...... 

my perfect girl ... !

Beautiful and Very High-Resolution Wallpapers


a friendship promise

a friendship promise, Love Friendship Pomes Stories

A Friendship Promise

When you are sad...
I will dry your tears.
When you are scared...
I will comfort your fears.


When you are worried...
I will give you hope.
When you are confused...
I will help you cope.


And when you are lost...
And can't see the light,
I shall be your beacon...
Shining ever so bright.


This is my oath
I pledge till the end.
Why, you may ask?
Because you're my 

friend...






 One_day__in_the_big_city-640x480
                                                                
                  

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "chandhu Group" group. To Subscribe ChandhugroupmailsClick Below
Google Groups
Subscribe to chandhu Group
Email:
Visit this group

No comments: