11 May 2012


“The sky has never been the limit. We are our own limits. It’s then about breaking our personal limits and outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives.”
Good Morning!


wallpapers of quotes on love. love wallpapers with quotes
HeadShot
wallpapers of quotes on love. wallpaper sad quotes. sad love
                                          wallpapers of quotes on love. love quotes wallpapers. love
    wallpapers of quotes on love. love quotes background



my heart is failing

my heart is failing, Love Friendship Pomes Stories

My Heart Is Failing

My heart is failing,
My body is weak.
I am wailing,
I cannot speak.


I am all broken,
I'm shot all to hell.
No words can be spoken,
To break this spell.


I am a dying sun,
I have sung my last song.
Nothing can be done,
To right what is wrong.


I will cast off my strife,
And slip away in the night.
I shall leave this life,
I shall walk towards the light.


My Love..."I Love You"

Ocean Colours 
Pier To Nowhere 
HeadShot
Lovely quotes 33 - image

my love poems

my love poems

MY LOVE POEMS

My love, my heart, my soul is my gift to you
Your smile, your love is the only reward I would want

Precious, like a gem made by angels to shine forever
Releasing the passion inside me that burns for you
Intertwining our destinies, so that we two soul mates
Now and forever, can live out our hopes and dreams
Creating our own bond of life, to overcome the challenges
Explore the mysteries, and to enjoy life as it should be
Sharing the peace and love, that everyone looks for
So in the end I want nothing, because I have everything I need...!

[BlueDanube] hearts love romance wallpapers

Abstract

reason to smile poems

reason to smile



Be thankful for what you have... Be creative. Be innovative. Think differently and positively.


When life gives you a 1000 reasons to cry, show life that you have 10000 reasons to smile Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear. Keep the faith and drop the fear.


The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling


And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it...!


Enjoy your day with a heart of gratitude...!
                                   

White Cherry
wallpapers of quotes on love. wallpapers of quotes on love.





Join us to enjoy your time!
Cool photos
Paintings
Poems
Songs
Videos
Puzzles

TUNA..Group Owner

chandhugroupmails@gmail.com 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "chandhu Group" group. To Subscribe ChandhugroupmailsClick Below
Google Groups
Subscribe to chandhu Group
Email:
Visit this group

No comments: