24 May 2012


“A bend in the road is not the end of the road.....
Unless you fail to make the turn…”

Fear begins to melt away when you begin to take action on a goal you really want.

Trust A Person To That Extent That He Feels Guilty To Cheat You
And, Care For A Person To That Extent, That He Fears To Loose You !!
!!శుభోదయం !!నేస్తం !!మీ చందు !!

.

I am STRONG because I know my Weakness.
I am BEAUTIFUL because I see my flaws.
I am a LOVER because I have felt hate. 
I am FEARLESS because I have been afraid. 
I am WISE because I have been foolish. 
And 
I can LAUGH because I have known sadness
Many times when a person initiates a negative message or difficult attitude, they are trying to trigger a response from you. They are trying to take away your power and make it their own. When we react, we are actually giving them what they want. Stop the cycle of negative snowballing and sell them short on what they’re looking for. Don’t bother responding and keep your power.
great... btw who took this photograph ??? :P

Your gifts are not about YOU...Leadership is not about YOU...Your purpose is not about YOU...A life of significance is about SERVING those who need your gifts, your leadership, your purpose.
How you get sleepy after crying, it's like your mind is telling, 
"you've suffered enough, it's time to shut down for a bit."

If you don't like me someone else will. If you're not missing me, someone else will. If you don't love me, someone else will. What you fail to do, someone else will. 



I know you are not for me,
But why?
I'm thinking about you,
why?
My heart beat for you,
why?
My eyes want to see you,
why?
In prayers to God I want you
Because i'm invited in your love,
Listen, My Dear, I Love you, I Love you,I Love you..
 
If you're awake, you are blessed. You have been given the many privileges; to think, to explore, to enjoy, to love. Life is a priceless gift. Appreciate every minute of it.

Answer by a true engineer...

Q-prove the statement "A dumb cat always falls while walking"?

Solution-
As given d cat is dumb it cannot say mew.
So mew(coefficient of friction) is zero.
Since there is no friction that means the path is slippery!
Hence it slips and falls.

Hence proved!!engineers rockz!!! :P

share it proudly :D

నేస్తం నీ పరిచయం కొద్దిరోజులే

కాని మదిలో ఎన్నో జ్ఞాపకాలు...మీ చందు !!

 
Mother, who gave us her heart...her very soul.
Mother, who's understanding never wavered.
Mother, the one who dried our tears.
Mother, she lead us to the path of His Love.
Mother, who washed our cloths and cleaned the house.
Mother, who instilled confidence in her children.
Mother, who walked us to school.
Mother, who loved us like no other.
Mother, who quelled the anger within us.
Mother, who drove us to all our practices.
Mother, who never forgot our special occasions.
Mother, who protected her family, as a lion to a cub.
Mother, who always supported our father.
Mother, who scrimped and saved for our daily needs.
Mother, who was always the last to eat.
Mother, who was always the first to rise.
Mother, who cared for the animals.
Mother, a love that knew no limits.
Mother, who forever placed her family, before herself.
Mother, who was grateful, for every passing acknowledgement.
Mother, whose eyes shined, when she heard the words,
I love you mom.
Mother, who always saw the good in us.
Mother, who always taught us to never, never, give up.
Mother, who instilled in us, to be better.
Mother, who made us believe, we could accomplish anything.
Mother, mother...mother, you were like no other.









Thank U & Have Fun!!
              -*- May God Bless U All....Now & 4ever -*- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "chandhu Group" group. To Subscribe ChandhugroupmailsClick Below
Google Groups
Subscribe to chandhu Group
Email:
Visit this group

No comments: