19 May 2012

                                         

Good Relationships Dont Need
Promises,Terms Or Conditions ... It
Just Need Two Wonderful People ... 
No no...Its Not U... Its Not Me ... 
ITS SIMPLY "WE"...♥♥♥ :)

                                          




Dear Friend

Dear Friend

Dear Friend"s...!

Dear friend I just wanted to take a moment
to let you know you're on my mind each day

I'm always thinking of you
and wondering if you are doing fine

You are such a joy to know
and this has been true from the start

I'm not sure as to why
the Lord above brought you into my heart

I just want to say thank you
simply because you've always been true

Always remember one thing
That I feel blessed to have someone like you.

Good Morning!

Don't consider my silence as ur victory, coz u never know what price u r going to pay for it ... 
if u will ever hurt me god will give you 10 times worse .... 
When Your Mood's Not Good Without
Any Reason,
You Are Definitely Missing
Someone... !!
--------------------------------------
Distance doesn't matter if two hearts
are loyal to each other. ♥

If You Can Make A Guy Smile, He
Already Likes You.

If You Can Make Him Cry, He's Definitely
In Love With You ♥
It HuRtS wHeN wE rIsK oUr HEART
& It EnDs Up BeInG BROKEN
bUt WhAt HuRtS mOrE iS whEn We
S.T.I.L.L hOlD oN wHeN wE aLrEaDy KnOw
We ArE wAiTiNg FoR NOTHING :(








Red Roses flower rose pictures 417


One Shining Word

One Shining Word

One Shining Word...

I wish I could find
one shining word
or glowing phrase
to express how much
you mean to me.
But no words can describe
my appreciation for you.
You've enriched my
life and given me
faith and courage.
Now I face each day
with more hope
and less doubt.
There has never been
a time when you
haven't comforted me
or given me lasting
warmth to take with me.
And though my appreciation
could never be described
with a word or a phrase,
I want you to know
that I'm grateful..


green design, eco design, sustainable design, Dominic Ebenbichler, Upside Down House, Marek Rozhanski, Irek Glowacki, Tertens, Austria

























You Are My Everything

You Are My Every thing

You Are My Every thing..!

When I went to bed last night, my last thought was of you..!
When I woke up this morning, my first thought was of you..!

You are my everything; my sun, my stars, my sky.
You are my everything...and this is the reason why:

For when we met it was fate, fate from the soul within.
For when we met it was choice, choice to be your friend..!

For when we first laughed together, I knew it was meant to be.
For when I fell in love, I knew you had fallen in love with me...!

You are my everything, my breath belongs to you.
You are my everything, hold these words to be true..!

You are my everything and I'll always love you..!
and whats more I know you'll always love me too..



Bye Bye!!





No comments: