23 May 2012

Good Morning!


"With every friend I love who has been taken into the brown bosom of the earth a part of me has been buried there; but their contribution to my being of happiness, strength and understanding remains to sustain me in an altered world."


Good Morning!











Sorrow 

 



Innocence 
 

Honour 
 



Pain 

 



Compassion 

 



Friendship 

 



Patience 



 


Regret 

 


Rescued 

 


Best friends 

 



Divine 

 



"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... 


It's about learning how to dance in the rain." 





 



A bird asked Bee you work so hard to make honey 
and people steal, don’t you feel bad? Bee said that I 
don’t feel bad as they can never steal my art of making honey
--------------------------------------------------------

Life would be perfect if :-
anger had mute button,
mistake had back button,
hard times had fast forward button and
good times had pause button.
--------------------------------------------------------

Tongue weighs practically nothing, 
but only few people can hold it,

http://groups.google.co.in/group/venkatmails/subscribe
http://groups.google.co.in/group/venkatmails/subscribe
                                          
http://groups.google.co.in/group/venkatmails/subscribe
                                 http://groups.google.co.in/group/venkatmails/subscribe

"In the third year, there was still nothing from the bamboo seed. But I would not quit. In the fourth year, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. "I would not quit." He said. "Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth.

Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant. But just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall.

It had spent the five years growing roots.

Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive. I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle."

He said to me. "Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots."

"I would not quit on the bamboo. I will never quit on you. Don't compare yourself to others." He said. "The bamboo had a different purpose than the fern. Yet, they both make the forest beautiful."

Your time will come, "God said to me." You will rise high! "How high should I rise?" I asked.

How high will the bamboo rise?" He asked in return.

"As high as it can? I questioned.

"Yes." He said, "Give me glory by rising as high as you can.

I left the forest and bring back this story.
 I hope these words can help you see that God will never give up on you.


Bye Bye



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "chandhu Group" group. To Subscribe ChandhugroupmailsClick Below
Google Groups
Subscribe to chandhu Group
Email:
Visit this group

No comments: