13 February 2012


There is no telling how many miles you will have to run, while chasing a dream.

Sometimes we waste too much time
to think about someone who doesn’t
even think about us for a second !! :(

A Person who truly Loves You will never stop believing in you
 
and will never Let You Go,
No Matter How Hard the Situation is....♥
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥ A GIRL is the most beautiful part of Gods creation...
... ♥ She starts compromising at a very tender age...
♥ She sacrifices her chocolates for her brother...
♥ Later she sacrifices her love for just a smile on her parents face...
♥ She sacrifices her Comfort and desires for her In-Laws...
♥ She sacrifices her full youth for her husband and children without complain...
♥ And finally her life ends up only by compromising for others happiness...
♥ She is that creature of God who no one can compete...
♥ Respect every girl/lady in your life. You will never know what she has sacrificed for you...♥♥♥


♥ cute & lovely story ever ♥
Pencil : I am sorry.♥
Eraser : For what? You didn't do
anything wrong.♥
Pencil : I m Sorry coz you get hurt
because of me. Whenever I make a
mistake you are always there to erase
it. But as you make my mistakes
vanish you lose a part of yourself you
get smaller & smaller.♥
Eraser : That's true but i don't mind.
You see i was made to do this. I am
here to help you whenever you make
a mistake & i know "You'll Replace me
one day" but i am happy coz i hate to
see you sad. ♥
యువీ, నువ్వు ఆటలో ఒక పోరాట వీరుడివి..
అదే స్పూర్తితో నీ అనారోగ్యం తో పోరాడి అతి త్వరలోనే మైదానం లో అడుగు పెడతావని ఆశిస్తున్నాం..
మొత్తం భారతదేశం నీవు త్వరగా కోలుకోవాలని ప్రార్థిస్తుంది..గెట్ వెల్ సూన్ యువి...!!










Most Beautiful and Amazing Paintings


Friendship knows no Bounds(Collab With Little Miss Happiness)

by Paul Gondwe

It all begins with a private message
and quickly I view your profile
so as to make some sought of connection
when we talk

My mind starts to search
through my experience database,
digging up a story or two
All to share with my new friend

We talked one day,
but I never thought
that this conversation
would make our friendship
grow in a glance

Everyday I stare at my monitor
and wait for you to log on
To take away all my worries,
to make me laugh,
put a smile on my face

We crack jokes
and let time pass,
while wishing we would
forever be young

We are joined hip to hip,
brother and sister
with different parents
but a bond so strong..

Despite our different languages,
our different colors,
different lives,
and different personalities

We never cared about that,
because friendship
comes from the heart

Happiness does not come from doing easy work
But from the afterglow of satisfaction
That comes after the achievement of
A difficult task that demanded our best.
Good Morning !



Google Groups
Subscribe to chandhu Group
Email:  

          
                click on below link 








No comments: