02 February 2012

******Hai Good Morning Friends !*******

Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. - Ludwig Van Beethoven




What is a Friend? I will tell you. It is a person with whom you dare to be yourself. - Frank Crane


I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just idiots. I've learned. . . that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change. I've learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that. - chandhu





A faithful friend is the medicine of life. - chandhu






I Love Friendship-U r`s "chandhu"
Thank u very much
To All
 For accepting my mails and my Friendship


we welcome your valuable guidance and suggestion and invite your friends here.


No comments: