27 February 2012


EANINGLESS GOALS

A farmer had a dog who used to sit by the roadside waiting for vehicles to come around. As soon as one came he would run down the road, barking and trying to overtake it. One day a neighbor asked the farmer "Do you think your dog is ever going to catch a car?" The farmer replied, "That is not what bothers me. What bothers me is what he would do if he ever caught one." Many people in life behave like that dog who is pursuing meaningless goals.


Life is hard by the yard, 
but by the inch, 
it's a cinch. 

Good Morning Friends! 

నీ కోసం ......
నిదురిస్తున్న రేయి ఎదురు చూసేది ఉదయం కోసం ,
నిదుర లేచిన నా నయనం ఎదురు చూసేది నిను చూసే క్షణం కోసం...
అధరాలు కదిలేది మాటల సడి కోసం ,
నా పెదవులు సడి లేక మౌనమైంది నీ తీయని ముద్దు కోసం ...
గుండె చేసే అలజడి ప్రాణం కోసం ,
నా ప్రాణమైన నువ్వు నా గుండె గుడిలో నిదరోవడం కోసం ...
పాదాల పయనం జీవిత గమ్యం కోసం ,
నా అడుగుల గమనం నిను చేరుకునే ఆశ కోసం..........మీ చందు 
Forever Friends 
you'r my friend and that is true,
but the gift was given from me to you.
we went thru moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.
you suported me when i was in tears,
we stuck together when we were in fear,

its really sad that it had to be this way,
but it has reached its very last day.
miles away cant keep us apart,
'cause you'll always be in my heart.

Maple Trees


HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED?

About a hundred years ago, a man looked at the morning newspaper and to his surprise and horror, read his name in the obituary column. The newspapers had reported the death of the wrong person by mistake. His first response was shock. Am I here or there? When he regained his composure, his second thought was to find out what people had said about him. The obituary read, "Dynamite King Dies." And also "He was the merchant of death." This man was the inventor of dynamite and when he read the words "merchant of death," he asked himself a question, "Is this how I am going to be remembered?" He got in touch with his feelings and decided that this was not the way he wanted to be remembered. From that day on, he started working toward peace. His name was Alfred Nobel and he is remembered today by the great Nobel Prize.
Just as Alfred Nobel got in touch with his feelings and redefined his values, we should step back and do the same.
What is your legacy?
How would you like to be remembered?
Will you be spoken well of?
Will you be remembered with love and respect?
Will you be missed?


Octopus, Italy


Photo: An over-underwater view of an octopus in Italy

Street Scene, Paris


Photo: People outdoors on a sunny day in Paris



Great White Shark and Divers


Photo: A great white shark approaching divers in a cage



Martial Arts Practice,India


Photo: Two men engaged in martial arts on the beach


Upper Yosemite Falls, California


Photo: A nighttime exposure of Upper Yosemite Falls



Girl With Kite, India


Photo: A girl flying a kite in India



Apartment Buildings, Singapore


Photo: A complex of apartment buildings



Surfer Silhouette


Photo: A surfer walking out to the shore


The magic tree by mpk
magic tree 100+ Absolutely Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Your Desktop
Reaching for the Stars 100+ Absolutely Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Your Desktop
dreamy world 100+ Absolutely Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Your Desktop
447 100+ Absolutely Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Your Desktop
001 100+ Absolutely Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Your Desktop
002 100+ Absolutely Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Your Desktop
no more rain 100+ Absolutely Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Your Desktop
night comes down 100+ Absolutely Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Your Desktop
Nexus by Burning Liquid 100+ Absolutely Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Your Desktop
thetismoon2k72 100+ Absolutely Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Your Desktop
jungle bath 100+ Absolutely Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Your Desktop
beautiful day 100+ Absolutely Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Your Desktop

A CREED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED

I asked God for strength, that I might achieve.
I was made weak, that I might learn humbly to obey . . .
I asked for health, that I might do greater things.
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things ...
I asked for riches, that I might be happy.
I was given poverty, that I might be wise ...
I asked for power, that I might have the praise of men.
I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God .. .
I asked for all things, that I might enjoy life.
I was given life, that I might enjoy all things ...
I got nothing I asked for--but everything I had hoped for.
Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I, among all men, am most richly blessed!


If your Friends want to receive daily mails,announcements,jobs,wishes,e.t.c, plz forword this mail to them or send me their mail id to receive my invite.(chandhugroupmails@gmail.com)



No comments: