05 February 2012


HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaI   Friends!

                                                                                   Good Morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




                The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.--
                                          Abraham Lincoln


         "The rain may be falling hard outside,
            But your smile makes it all alright.
             I'm so glad that you're my friend.
          I know our friendship will never end." 
                     -- Robert Alan



"The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end." 
-- Robert Alan




"Every man passes his life in the search after friendship." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson












"Friendship is Love without his wings!" 
-- Lord Byron (1806)





"You can make more friends in two months by becoming really interested in other people, than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you." 
-- Bernard Meltzer


"No man is useless while he has a friend." -- Robert Louis Stevenson


28v830l


No comments: