18 February 2013






love life
Write on Bricks
I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on your head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.
If 10 people care 4 u
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.



My Only love is you 2



  1. All you need is love.
  2. Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke.
  3. Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.
  4. A heart that loves is always young.
  5. But I have seen thee, And thou art enough.
  6. Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
  7. If you are in love, and wish to send you own Valentine’s Day quotes, either use these or else modify them for your own true love.
  8. The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.
  9. One makes mistakes; that is life. But it is never a mistake to have loved.
  10. Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.
  11. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
Scared of telling I love you




My only Love
Just to say I love you
never seems enough,
I have said it so many times
I am afraid you won’t understand
My Only love is you
What i really mean when I say it,
How can so much feeling,
So much adoration possible fit into
those three little words,
But until I find some other
way of saying, what I feel then
“I love you” will have to do,
My Only love is you 2
So no matter how many times I say it
never take it lightly, for you are my life,
and my only love.
I love you now more,
then ever before.
My Only love is you 3

No comments: