14 February 2013


Its the day of Kisses,
Proposals n Dates,
Chocolates n Gifts,
Hugs n LuvSongs,

.
.

Its Feb 14

Wishing U a Love filled "VALENTINE'S DAY".







THIS IS LOVE
LOVE can never be measured, As it does not know Distance;
LOVE lasts for all eternity, So it does not know Time;

LOVE is not Racist, As it does not know Colors;
LOVE is an Emotion, To which all of us will Feel;

LOVE it as a Language of its Own,
But it is a Language we all will come to Understand..!!! ♥ ♥ ♥








WHY DO GUYS FALL IN LOVE WITH GIRLS ?


Here are a few reasons
why guys like girls
1.
They will always smell good
even if its just shampoo
2.
The way their heads always
find the right spot on our shoulder
3.
How cute they look when they sleep
4.
The ease in which they fit into our arms
5.
The way they kiss you and
all of a sudden everything
is right in the world
6.
How cute they are when they eat
7.
The way they take hours
to get dressed
but in the end
it makes it all worth while
8.
Because they are always
warm even when its minus 30 outside
9.
The way they look good
no matter what they wear
10.
The way they fish for compliments
even though you both know that you
think she’s the most
beautiful thing on this earth
11.
How cute they are when they argue
12.
The way her hand always finds yours
13.
The way they smile
14.
The way you feel
when you see their name
on the call ID
after you just had a big fight
15.
The way she says
“lets not fight anymore”
even though you know that
an hour later….
16.
The way they kiss when
you do something nice for them
17.
The way they kiss you
when you say
“I love you”
18.
Actually …
just the way they kiss you…
19.
The way they fall into your arms
when they cry
20.
Then the way they apologize
for crying over something that silly
21.
The way they hit you
and expect it to hurt
22.
Then the way they apologize
when it does hurt.
(even though we don’t admit it)!
23.
The way they say
“I miss you”
24.
The way you miss them

 

GREAT LOVE LETTER…..


This is a Second love letter from Me to My girl friend. However the girl’s
father does not like me and want to stop our relationship. So
I wrote the letter to the girl. I know that the girl’s
father will definitely read  this letter.
“The great love that I have for you
is gone and I find my dislike for you
grows everyday. When I see you,
I do not even like your face;
the one thing that I want to do is to
look at other girls. I never wanted to
marry you. Our last conversation
was very boring and has not
made me look forward to seeing you again.
You only think of yourself.
If we were married, I know I would find
life very difficult and I would have no
pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
to give, but it is not something that
I want to give it you. No one is more
foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
able to care for me and help me.
I sincerely want you to understand that
I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
if you think this is the end. Do not try
to answer this. Your letters are full of
things that do not interest me. You have no
true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
I do not care for you. Please do not think that
I am still your boyfriend.”
So bad!! But before handing over the letter to My sweetheart,
I  called  My girl to read only the ODD no. lines i.e. 1,3,5,7,……,25.
So  go  through it again and you will find its smart and sweet..

 I Love You…
     
My Dear Love,
Do You know how I feel about you?


Let me show you!
I Love You This much!
And this much…



And Even This much…







I simply can’t get enough of you!
You make this heart go pitter patter!
All I want to do is kiss and hug you!
   
   
   

Please tell me you love me too!
Each of us are angles 
with only one wing; 
and we can only fly by embracing 
one another. 
you want to become angle? 
Come and I will give my wing. 
Love U So much.
Posted on 
Urs chandhu

No comments: