11 February 2013


Phone Battery lasts longer than Relationships these days..!!!
When someone walks away from you,
it’s not the end of your story, it’s the end of their part in your story!!
Romance works as Blood for Marriage Life!

RELATIONSHIP IS NOT HOLDING HANDS WHILE YOU UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER.

RELATIONSHIP IS NOT HOLDING HANDS
RELATIONSHIP IS NOT HOLDING HANDS
RELATIONSHIP IS NOT HOLDING
HANDS WHILE YOU UNDERSTAND
EACH OTHER.
ITS ABOUT HAVING LOTS OF
MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND STILL
NOT LEAVING EACH OTHER’S HAND..
” :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love is a precious thing
It is a feeling that
makes your heart sing.
Whether you are far or near
it is like whispering in my ear.
When you find true love
it is something you
keep within your heart.




♥I DON’T CARE WHICH COLOR YOU WEAR, HOW YOU STYLE YOUR HAIR..!!

Love you
I don’t care which color You wear, How you style Your hair..!!
I don’t mind which sports You play, or even how You live day to day..!!
I just bother what is inside, and I tell You theirs nothing for You to hide..!!
I hope You will never be blue, and always see what I see in You..!! 
I just know I don’t wanna lose You, ‘coz I will never find another You…. !! 
I love u
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
………When You Pull Me Close..
I Want Tø Stay There..
With YOur Arms Around Me..
I Feel Sø Safe…
And When My Head is On YOur Chest..
… YOur Heart is All I Hear…
I Never Want To Leave…
This Is My Heaven….. ♥chandhu





7 MOST BEAUTIFUL PROMISES THAT EVERYONE WANTS FROM A LOVER

7 most beautiful promises that
Everyone wants from a lover
601037_533656790001814_215451377_n
1. I am daily going to wish you good morning.
2. I will take care of our families.
3. I will always hug you, at least 10 times in a day.
4. I will understand you and always talk you.
5. If we fight, or a had some arguments, we will talk only by hugging each other.
6. I will never escape a single day without kissing you.
7. I will always love you without any reason…



FALLING IN LOVE IS NOT FINDING THE PERFECT PERSON..

Falling in Love is not finding the Perfect Person..
Its learning to Love an imperfect person Perfectly……
222684_534976709869822_1620104618_n

"Urs chandhu"

No comments: