07 August 2012

Good Morning!

The first person that you think of in the
morning and the last person you think of
in the night is either the cause of your
happiness or the cause of your pain….!!
“Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
“Whatever I was looking for was always you.”
“Pure Heart Is The Greatest Treasure In The Whole World..Dont Believe In Smiling Faces..But Believe In Smiling Hearts…Coz Smiling Heart Are Very Rare In This World”









If you think positively
Sound becomes Music
Movement Becomes Dance
Smile Becomes Laughter
Mind Becomes Meditation
And Life Becomes a Celebration….!!





I don’t know wats in your mind,
why you cheat me,
but still i love you,
thinking you everymoment,
I love when you ignore me bc’s it gives me satisfaction that still you know me :)


“I slept and I dreamed that life is all joy. I woke and I saw that life is all service.
I served and I saw that service is joy.~ 








No comments: