18 August 2012



Definitely you will Agree with this one..!!!

______________________________
_____________________
True Love isn’t Romeo and Juliet who Died together….
It’s Grandma & Grandpa, Who Grew Old Together..**♥**
______________________________
_____________________
Sometimes you have to accept that things won’t ever change, no matter how much time, effort and thought you put into it.


 



I am going  to say about the… Money 


  



It can buy a house… 


  
But not a home… 





It can buy a clock    


But not time




It can buy you a position 
But not respect 





It can buy you a bed 


  
But not sleep 




It can buy you a book 
I simply grabbe But not knowledge 






It can buy you medicine 


  
But not health 




It can buy you blood 


  
But not life… 





So you see money isn’t everything… 


  


And it often causes pain and suffering…
I tell you this because I am your friend
And as your friend I want to…
Take away your pain and suffering!!
So send me all your money
And I will suffer for you!
Cash only please!
After all, what are friends for, right?? 



I HOPE THIS MADE YOU SMILE!!!  LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE!
START  SENDING YOUR  TROUBLES  (MONEY) IMMEDIATELY


































.

No comments: