05 December 2012


Honesty is not to be Asked, but to be freely Given;
Trust is not to be Forced, but to be Earned;
Loyalty is not to be Said, but to be Proved….!!!
Relationships start with “Can we talk..???
___________________________________
and it ends with “We need to talk..!!!


Try to make someone happy with something what you have.!!
Staying in a bad relationship doesn’t prove loyalty….

It only equates to sacrificing your self-worth and self-esteem.!!!
Bottom line: Never give your everything to someone who treats you like you’re nothing.




A Morning is a wonderful blessing,Either stormy or Sunny,It stands for hope,Giving us another start of what we call …<*L*I*F*E*>…GooD MoRnInG….have A nice dAy.


Compassion……



To be Kind is more important than to be right. Many times what people need is not a brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that listens. And it is compassion that makes a special heart move to the pain of others. Be compassionate and loving human being.


I love my friends !!!!!!!!


Friendship Quotes- Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures,friends
I love my friends neither with
my heart nor with my mind.
Just in case heart might stop, Mind can forget.
I love them with my soul.
Soul never stops or forget..
 Amazing Peralaserry Shree Subramania Temple tank, Kannur district (Keralam).















No comments: