06 October 2012


Expecting too Much is One Way Of Hurting Yourself..!!
Don’t trust too much ~ Don’t love too much ~ Don’t hope too much
Because that too much ~ Can hurt you so much.
Be aware ~ Have balanced attachment ~ And keep expectations and
desire in control ~ For “too much” leads to pain if they do not happen.



Love rose
Beautiful short love poems love poetry from heart to heart. Through love poems you can express your cherished emotions to your sweetheart. 
Short love poems which are mesmerizing and inspiring ...
    Peaceful LoveThere is peace in my soul
    For such a long awaited time
    There is love in my life
    A love of melody and rhyme.
    Once you took hold of my heart
    I knew no other could have reached
    As whispered fate took my hand
    To levels only you could reach.
    You in my life
    Will live eternally
    I knew the first night we met
    You were meant for me.
                          Good Morning!

    The Smallest Things
    Young couple sitting by brick wall  Stock Photo - 14746473
    Life is Beautiful 
    Happy guy and girl spending time together in park enjoying each other’s company Stock Photo - 14582550
    Lifelong Mates
    Time for Courtesy
    Flower in Heaven
    Be Faithful
    Life is Short
    Watch a Sunset

     Romantically proposing to girlfriend on the beach at sunset


    Young man romantically proposing to girlfriend on the beach at sunset
 Stock Photo - 10982122
    Enlarge the Future
    Paper jigsaw puzzle as love symbol. Cute valentine background. Stock Photo - 11069121

No comments: