10 October 2012


A Creative Man is Motivated by the Desire to Achieve,
not by the Desire to Beat Others…!!!
Time is better spent when I spend it with you. :)

♥Good Night♥ - sweety-babies Photo


Baby Besos: 5 Reasons Snuggles and Kisses are the Best!


My 21-month-old started giving out kisses about a month ago. Every once in a while he walks up to me, his dad, or big sister and gives us a nice beso (kiss) on the cheek or arm. Adorable, right? Who doesn’t love sweet snuggles from a baby? Of course, now we regularly ask him for besos, though he doesn’t always provide them upon request.
Because we love baby kisses so much, I thought it would be fun to ask other moms why they love baby snuggles and kisses. Here’s what they had to say!

Father Kissing Baby

Building a Legacy

Because with every kiss, I am building a legacy of affection and expressive love.”-Urs Chandhu
Mother Kissing Baby

Pure Love

Baby kisses and snuggles are pure and full of love. They have grown to be a bedtime ritual. They mean the world to my kids and me.
Ruby, Growing up Blackxican
Photo: amrufm/Flickr
Sister Kissing Baby Brother

Warm & Soft

Because they are the warmest, softest, and most lovable kisses anyone can ever give.
Lisa, Sabor a Cajeta
Photo: Nana B Agyei/Flickr
Baby Kissing Grandfather

Unconditional Love

Because they are proof that true, unconditional love exists.
Jeannette, Hispana Global
Photo: Alyssa L. Miller/Flickr
Baby Kissing Mirror

Powerful

Because hugs and kisses are the two most powerful things to fill up mom’s heart and energy.
Silvia, Mamá Latina Tips
Photo: jenny818/Flickr




Who's Your Mama? (The Time I Thought My Son Said My Name)

It was the day all moms wait for excitedly. The day my son called me “Mama”. At least, I thought he called me Mama. My stomach turned over, my heart raced with excitement. I saw him climbing toward me as I sat on the sofa hovered over my meal. I turned, smiling, at him about to swoop him up in a victorious hug and smother him with kisses. Then I realized it…
baby eating














No comments: