13 June 2012


Remember that…
Not getting what you want is sometimes;
A wonderful stroke of Luck.!!
Someone Asked ‘GOD’….Who is your favourite Person..???
______________________________
_______________________
God : The One Who have Power to Take ‘REVENGE’
but Choose to ‘FORGIVE..!!!’

Someday, everything will all make perfect sense. 
So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, 
and keep reminding yourself that EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR AS REASON....!!!! :)

“Don’t give up. Keep going. There is always a chance that you stumble onto something terrific. 
I have never heard of anyone stumbling over anything while he/she was sitting down.”
— Ann Landers

Dad let me go na . . . ! My LOVE ♥ is waiting for me … plzzzzz ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 




The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.!



I always say that i was still single and searching but the story changed on very first day we met, you erased the word DEPRESSION in my dictionary, you activated my hapiness and deactivated my sorrow, 
Thats why i need you 





Lion in House


















Bye Bye

No comments: