16 January 2014

No matter how Poor you think you are.,
If you have ‘A Family’, you have Everything & Rich.!!!
“Values, We Leave for our Kids”
are more important than the valuables we Leave.!!

It hurts, when I am not able to talk to you,
It hurts, when I am not able to share my feelings with you,
It hurts, when I am not able to seeyou.
But, you are in my heart,
Feeling you inside me is my art,
I just need to close my eyes for the
conversation to start.
I love you and I miss you too,
I care for you and need you too.
Be mine forever.”
It hurts when I am not able to talk to you
I heard what you said. I’m not stupid
romantic than you think.
I do not want the stars of heaven and shot.
I’m not precious stones or gold.
I have these things already. I want …
a steady hand.
A kind soul.
I want to sleep and wake up knowing
that my heart is safe.
I want to love and be loved.
~~~~~~~~~~
I May Not Always Contact You
But
Our Distance Makes Me Miss You
♥●I May Not Always Stay In Touch
But
I Care For You Very Much
♥●I May Not Always Say Hi
But
I Hope Never To Say Goodbye
♥●I May Not Prove To Be The “Perfect One for you”
But
I Hope MY LoVE , Never Fades to
An END…!!



Photo: Tomb in the shape of a pyramid

Photo: Nuns playing with a ball

Photo: Woman nuzzling her horse

Photo: Bride and groom walking down a road

Photo: Silverback gorilla eating roots

Photo: Ballerina lying on the floor

Photo: Man standing at the edge of a waterfall

Photo: African lion mother and cub lying in tall grass

Mind blowing Truth Of Life :
“Always Wrong Persons,
Teach The Right Lessons Of Life.”
Love doesn’t Die because of ‘Distance’ but “Doubt”..!!!
A sweet hug
…A hug is an amazing thing
It’s just the perfect way
To show the love we’re feeling
But can’t find the words to
say….

No comments: