07 January 2014

Good Afternoon!
Perfect love is not in phone calls or
in text messages …. It is the silent
smile from your heart ….
when you think of your loved ones.
Long distance relationships may keep two people far but it is matter of feelings that keeps their hearts connected.


+
I like texts with long replies. It makes me feel special, as if they actually want to talk to me.!!
I like texts with long replies. It makes me feel special as if they actually want to talk to me.
A relationship is not based on the time you’ve spent together, but the foundation you’ve built together.
Love doesnt mean to win someone
Love doesn’t mean to win someone . . . . .: )
It means to lose your self for someone. . . . .
But
IT IS NOT DONE BY THE EXCELLENCE OF MIND . . ..
But
It is done by the purity of Heart!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lost My Heart From The Day You Come
Into My
Life…
chandhumails
You Hold Me Tight In My Thoughts
All The Day And
Night…
I Pray That All My Life , I live With
You..

Because I Just See You…
As My Love & Life…chandhumails

No comments: