17 November 2012


Those who talks to you with their Heart,
Never reply them with your Mind…~?~
Some people think that to be strong is to never feel Pain.,
In Reality, the strongest people are the ones,
who Feel it, Understand it Accept it.



|Must Read for Girls |

I will fall for a boy who will:

• Stand out in the rain with me.
• Cook with, or for me.
• Let me sing along the radio.
• Keep surprising me.
• Watch movies with me on lazy days.
• Remember the little things.
• Help me face my fears.
• Start play-fights with me – with water, or food, or pillows, or anything.
• Write me post-it love letters.
• Always say what’s on his mind.
• Let me wear his clothes.
• Shut up me with kisses.
• Call me things like darling, not babe.
• Hug me and say, “no .....U have to be with me forever.
Women always search for the perfect guy, who will do everything and anything for them. These are the qualities that a man should have to be attractive for women




































No comments: