12 July 2012

The Man, Who Works for Others,
without any Selfish Motive, Really does Good to Himself.!!  -Lord Krishna.

If you're good at something, never do it for free. - The Joker

I have not failed 10,000 times. I have successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work. – Thomas Edison



http://groups.google.co.in/group/venkatmails/subscribe

పూల పరిమళం గాలి వాటుకే వెళుతుంది...

కాని మనిషి మంచితనం ప్రతి దిక్కుకి ప్రసరిస్తుంది...- చాణక్యుడు





JOKE OF THE DAY

Multiplication Does Not Apply On Zero!!

STORY OF THE DAY

A POUND OF BUTTER

"When you change yourself, the world starts changing with you. 
Don’t wait for someone or something else to make the change first
Absence is the best presence..
Because if somebody is absent then u miss them and 
if u miss them that means they are present in your heart ....!!


Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it.
 Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them ♥

Spend your time with people who love you unconditionally...
don't waste your time with people who love you when conditions are right for them;)
 "Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is hell.
Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can be happy with someone who doesn’t love you.
And don’t ever love anyone more than they loves you.. 














I dont hate you because you left me,
I hate you because you said you would never leave..

I dont hate you because of what you said,
I hate you because you lied..

I dont hate you because of what we did,
I hate you because those are now memories lingering in my head..

I dont hate you because you made me feel this way,
I hate you because I never wanted to feel like this again in the end..

I hate loving you.. But Damn... What I am supposed to do when d best part of me was always you.... :(




Thank U & Have Fun!!
              -*- May God Bless U All....Now & 4ever -*- 



No comments: